Have you ever heard of the Silo Art Trail? Here in Tassie we can go one better - something quirky and loveable that will appeal to every Aussie...the Bog Beautiful painted public toilet trail!
Stretching over the state, the project aims to create a trail to promote tourism, beautify public spaces, create community cohesion and educate on the environment.
Why should you sponsor your own Bog Beautiful Building?
• Public Toilets are the first thing visitors see when arriving into your town. Make that moment memorable!
• Encourage travellers to visit your town. Each painted toilet block will be marked on a Bog Beautiful Map to encourage people through the state.
• Each #bogbeautiful mural will hold a community day where locals can help paint the first layers of the mural.
• Each mural will feature local native flora and fauna.
• Revitilize and beautify your town through art.
Managed and created by a well established Mural Artist with over 10 years experience, this project will put you on the map!